KnittenKaboodle - Handcrafted Fiber Art to Fit Your Lifestyle

Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Products in Development!

 have written in the past about my passion for Rowan's Kidsilk Haze and recently found the wonderful book Silky Little Knits by Alison Crowther-Smith (called Little Luxury Knits in the UK http://www.knitrowan.com/patterns/rowan/little-luxury-knits.aspx).  It is chock full of lovely patterns and more importantly, inspiration!  I recently began exploring the addition of beads into my knitting and this book frequently merges both concepts.  This piece isn't for sale, but is my first exploration inspired by her concepts.  These techniques require some practice and I can't wait to make more!


Little neckwarmer in Kidsilk Haze - two colors of mohair-silk with glass bead embellishments and small button closures.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my BLOG. I am always happy to hear your ideas and thoughts on future projects!