KnittenKaboodle - Handcrafted Fiber Art to Fit Your Lifestyle

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hello and Welcome to the KnittenKaboodle BLOG! Shortly this BLOG will be linked to the www.knittenkaboodle.com website.


The website is a new venture that seemed to flow rather organically as a next step once a I was bitten by the knitting bug and began getting very productive. By day I am an financial manager-executive/accounting type and spend a large part of my life working, working, and more working. All work and no play, and all that. Then I wandered into a lovely yarn shop in my town (Forever Yarn in Doylestown, PA) and was amazed at all the wonderful items on display and the soft and lovely yarns. I signed up for a beginner knitting class and made two scarves and then made a coat. Nothing like jumping in with both feet! The classic over-achiever takes on a hobby!

The other thing I discovered was the community of others in town that also share the fun and camaraderie at the shop. And let me tell you, some of these people are amazing in their ability to create!

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll continue to add more as the days and weeks go on. I'd love to hear any of your 'first knitting' stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my BLOG. I am always happy to hear your ideas and thoughts on future projects!