KnittenKaboodle - Handcrafted Fiber Art to Fit Your Lifestyle

Saturday, November 7, 2009


Today I am thinking about cowls and neckwarmers -- a very big trend this year and a wonderful knitting project and gift idea. They offer warmth and luxury, but a great alternative to a traditional scarf when you don't want the extra bulk of the scarf under your coat. Although warmwear, a cowl can incorporate into an outfit, making it a truly versatile accessory. I've just finished one for myself and sold out of all my existing neckwarmer-cowl items. So we're working on some more projects and expect them to be ready shortly!
This project is baby alpaca, a luxury fiber in a rich wine colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my BLOG. I am always happy to hear your ideas and thoughts on future projects!