KnittenKaboodle - Handcrafted Fiber Art to Fit Your Lifestyle

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Working on Autumn -- Ready Soon!

Hi to All,

Time really flies by and autumn is nearly upon us.  Here in Happy Valley, the sure signs of autumn are the return of the Penn State students and the revving up for the upcoming football season.  At KnittenKaboodle, it means a whole new assortment of fabrics and designs.

This is a quick posting as I am deeply in the middle of autumn production, both sewing and knitting.  I have a few samples on the sewing side to share today, with quite a bit more on the cutting table.  The first deliveries will be ready for Tait's Harvest Shop next week!  I will post more at that time. 



Three Aprons, three styles. There will be assorted styles and decorative touches!


Lavender 'trivets': Release the light essence with a warm teapot or serving dish, or just through handling.


More trivets under construction
 I will have more news on the knitting side of the business very soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my BLOG. I am always happy to hear your ideas and thoughts on future projects!